Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogs and Online radio programs

One of my favorite political climate blogs is Orcinus. David Neiwert is a freelance journalist based in Seattle. He has timely and well reasoned articles and with an active & lively response audience that makes it worth at least a weekly visit if you are a lurker. If you want to participate well ...the sooner the better.

Oh the online radio, podcast side, Try Studio 360 with Kurt Anderson. Imagine my delight when I saw him featured in Time magazine this week (March 19, p 72), the downside is the prick on the cover. I have been listening to him for years and been a big fan of this talented person who still has the mid-western speech colloquialisms that reveal his Omaha roots. Every week he comes up with an exciting and entertaining program and it is "on demand," what can beat that?

I also added some surfer links to my Web 2.0 link log on the right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home